Collagen Juice for Glowing Skin:
Who wouldn’t appreciate a glowing skin? But it’s difficult to achieve. All thanks to the kind of unhealthy lifestyle we lead, it has become really difficult to maintain beautiful skin. Whether it is the junk food, excess caffeine, alcohol, smoking, excess hours spent in the office, stress, pollution or poor diet, the damage has already been done. Damage is not done in a single day. We have been doing it for years now. For the same reason, one cannot recover from it one fine morning. It takes so much more than that.
When you continue with bad lifestyle choices, your health will take a beating. And clear signs will be visible on your skin. Your skin will lose its natural glow. You will look so much older. And that is exactly why you need to do some damage control to give a new lease of life to your skin. When you do the right things, you will be able to bring the glow back on your skin. When you age, your skin becomes saggy and dull. It happens due to the decrease of collagen in your body.
The significance of collagen juice
It’s time to uncover the secret called collagen. Collagen is the most important structural protein, which is part of the connective tissues in your body. When it comes to the whole body protein content of your body, collagen makes up 25% to 35% of it. Where will you find them? You will find them mostly in fibrous tissues like skin, ligaments, and tendons.
Vitamin C & Collagen
When it comes to collagen synthesis, vitamin C is an integral ingredient. In fact, the vitamin is extremely important for the overall health of your body. If you wish to preserve the health of your arteries, heart, and skin, then you need to consume Vitamin C.
How can you boost the production of collagen? Well, you can make this collagen juice. Consuming this juice on a regular basis will be immensely useful for boosting the production of collagen.
If you have damaged your skin over the years with poor lifestyle choices, then it will take some consistent effort from your side to reverse the damage. This special collagen juice is what you need to get started on this.
As we have discussed earlier, your skin becomes saggy and dull when you have low production of collagen in your system. This is a natural phenomenon in the old age. Well, let’s make this collagen juice, which will be immensely useful for obtaining a “glowing skin.”
See more- Blood Purifying Foods For Healthy Skin
Ingredients of the collagen juice for Glowing Skin
Let’s take look at the most important ingredients of the collagen juice for Glowing Skin below.
- Red Cabbage, Lime & Orange: First and foremost, you need to have ingredients which are high in vitamin C. As we have discussed earlier, vitamin C will boost the production of collagen. Orange, lime and red cabbage are perfect choices here. You need to remember the fact that vitamin C also helps boos powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants are what protect your cells from free radical damage.
- Beetroot: When it comes to the health of your skin, copper and zinc are two important elements your skin needs. Beetroot has plenty of both. Another good thing about beetroot is that it helps restore and cleanse your liver. As we all know, the liver is the crucial detoxifying organ of your body. The health of your skin and liver are connected.
- Ginger: Ginger is really effective for reducing inflammation. If you have any puffiness or redness on your face, then ginger is going to be helpful. Ginger is well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It has been in use for centuries as a medicine. Ginger has the ability to protect your cells from inflammation.
- Cucumbers: Cucumber is known for its hydrating power since it contains 96% water. When it comes to maintaining the softness of your skin, hydration is an extremely important aspect. Cucumber has plenty of nutrients in it even though cucumber is not well-recognized for its abilities. Cucumber has phytonutrients like flavonoids, lignans, and cucurbitacins in it. All thanks to these phytonutrients, cucumber has anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
- Carrots: Carrots have antioxidant beta-carotene, which is really good for the health of your skin. It also has wide varieties of nutrients and antioxidants in it. Carrots are really good for overall health of your body.
Preparing Collagen Juice for Glowing Skin
Let’s take a look at the list of ingredients first.
Ginger – 2 inches
Lime – ½
Orange – one large.
Cucumber – one, medium size.
Carrot – one.
Beetroot – one, medium size.
Red cabbage – ½, small size.
Now let’s take a look at the preparation of the juice below:
- You need to wash all the ingredients first. We recommend organic ingredients.
- Put all the ingredients except citrus in a juicer and run it. You need to squeeze lime and orange with the help of your hands or a citrus juice.
- Combine the squeezed citrus juice with the juice made out of remaining ingredients. Mix them well in a glass.
You have your collagen juice for glowing skin ready! Try to consume it on a daily basis for the improved health of your skin. And you will be able to bring the glow back on your skin with the help of this juice.
We all age. It’s the law of nature. However, the pace of aging has increased manifold these days. That is because of the unhealthy lifestyle we all have been accustomed to. We live the fast-paced life where we don’t have time for anything. Our life revolves around our work. We are constantly stressed. And we hardly have time for exercise or sleep. Insomnia or sleep disorders have become major parts of our lives. As a result, overall health deteriorates. So does the health of your skin. It starts aging really fast. Your skin becomes dry. Wrinkles start appearing on your skin. You can no longer find glow on your skin. It can be alarming to see you losing the natural glow of your skin. However, you can deal with it. You have to go to the root cause of the problem – the low production of collagen in your system. You can undo the damage you have done to your skin over the years. Prepare the collagen drink on a daily basis. However, you have to make sure that you are using only organic ingredients in it. Otherwise, it will lead to more harm.
About The Author:
Naman Sharma is the professional copywriter and guest blogger at WLP Free Trials. He is also passionate about link building and social media management.