Keto Diet Plan For Beginner’s Guide:
Keto Diet- a very famous and popular diet plan these days. ‘Ketogenic diet’ means minimizing your carb and increasing your fats, so that, your body starts using fat as a form of energy. The whole idea of the Keto diet healthy is to provide calories to the body from proteins and fat.
And to cut down on the carbohydrates like sugar, soda, white bread, and pastries.
How Keto Diet Works-
When you consume less than 50gms of carbs a day, your body will run out of energy (blood sugar) eventually. Body when in need of energy, instantly uses the carbs for the energy.
After 3-4 days, the body becomes addict to not having enough carbs for the body fuel, and it is then, it starts to break down the proteins and fats for energy, which eventually makes you lose weight. This whole process is called Ketosis.
Note- This diet plan is focused on losing weight and not for health benefits.
Weight Loss Benefits of Keto Diet-
Though keto’s main purpose is to lose weight, it can also help in different medical conditions like epilepsy, heart disease, certain brain disease, and even acne.
You might be thinking that any diet can help in reducing the weight, what is so special in Keto? Keto makes the protein and fat to work as the way carbs work in our body. Keto raises “good” cholesterol and lowers “bad” cholesterol.
Keto can help you reduce more weight in 3-4 months.
Health Benefits of Keto Diet-
- Promotes weight loss- Since you have cut down on your carbs, all the proteins and fats build up together to give your body the energy, and this helps in reducing the weight. People take a Keto diet to reduce weight. It is very effective than other diet plans.
- Protects us against chronic diseases like Cancer- Your body relies on Insulin to give you energy and your body stores it. During the Keto diet, it gets burned up very quickly, so you don’t need to store it. So less insulin helps protect you from any cancer, or it even slows the growth of cancerous cells.
- Control blood sugar level- Low carbs leads to low insulin levels, which results in a controlled blood sugar level. But if you have diabetes, make sure you consult your doctor before starting the diet.
- No Heart Disease- Keto diet increases the good cholesterol and reduces the bad cholesterol, which is very helpful for the heart. The meal which we consume during keto helps in the lower level of insulin which means less high blood pressure, heart failure, and any other heart condition.
- Removes Acne- It is believed that carbohydrates are the cause of Acne, so cutting down on carbs in the keto diet helps in the reduction of Acne and gives glowing skin.
- Control Epilepsy- Since the 1920s, Ketogenic Diets have helped control seizures which are caused due to epilepsy. Other diseases which it controls are Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease.
- POS- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome- This is the Syndrome, where woman’s ovaries get bigger. A high level of insulin is the cause of it. Keto diet lowers the level of insulin you make and help in the treatment of this syndrome.
NOTE- All the above diseases get controlled by the Keto Diet, but before you start your Keto Plan make sure to visit the doctor, to know about your health condition or hire a certified nutritionist to understand the food you can consume.
Different types of Keto Diets-
- Standard Keto Diet- This is the basic keto diet which involves high- fat, moderate- protein, and low- carbs. It contains 75% fat, 20% protein and 5% fat.
- Cyclical Keto Diet- This involves five days of Keto diet followed by two days of high-carb.
- Targeted Keto Diet- In this diet, you add carbs in your diet only around workouts.
- High-protein Keto Diets- Almost the same as Standard Keto diet, but includes protein quantity more. It has 60% fat, 35% protein, and 5% carbs.
Athletes and bodybuilders use cyclical and Targeted Keto diet in advance and.
List Of Ketogenic Diet Foods
According to the expert foods you can eat in the Keto Diet healthy plan are-
- Low- Carb Vegetables
- Meat and Poultry
- Coconut oil
- Plain Greek Yogurt and Cottage Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Nuts and Seeds
- Butter and Cream
- Unsweetened Coffee and Tea
- Dark Chocolates and Cocoa Powder
Note- Always note that, before starting anything, do consult a doctor.
Reason Why I Believing in the Keto Diet Healthy-
You all might be thinking, why I have done such great research on Keto Diet. The reason is that I have used the diet myself.
I am a 29-year-old married working woman. I hardly get time for any workout, resulting in my increased weight.
I consulted a doctor about my weight, and she suggested how important it was for me to lose weight if I need to move forward in life (at that time we were thinking of having a baby).
After trying different types of dieting, a friend of mine suggested to me about the Keto Diet.
I searched and came across “Custom Keto Diet,” and in 3-4 months, I lost around 5 kgs of weight. This was such a miracle for me, as after trying so many diet plans I always used to get disappointed.
Custom Keto Diet, analyzed my whole routine, my body built up and then suggested to me the customized Keto Diet. I thought to eat the same food daily and daily, I will get bored and will quit the diet.
But No, Custom Keto Diet asked me about my food preferences and made the meals accordingly. Every Sunday, they used to send me the whole ingredient list which I would need in the next week.
So, that it does not disturb my weekday routine and I can carry out the diet plan easily.
So, this is the reason I believe in the Keto Diet so much and also strongly recommend it.
This service helps in making the custom diet plan for the keto diet person. Everybody is different, so the keto plan has to be different.
Custom Keto Diet is a brand new product that allows the person to create their keto diet plan based on their daily activities, food plan, body built up, and their target weight.
You will have access to the following things-
- An eight-week plan made for you by the experienced and certified nutritionists.
- Meals that are calorie enriched, which is made specifically keeping in mind their goals.
- A diet plan with great varieties of food, so that you don’t get bored while dieting and you have a different and wide range of choices.
- Food that is liked by the person, so that they enjoy their diet plan.
- They will even give you the detailed recipes of the food, with step by step instructions so that you can prepare them freshly. Don’t worry about the recipes and the food making procedure; both are simple, and you do not require any training beforehand.
- They will also help you to shop for your ingredients for the food. Every week they will send you the shopping list, which you can download.
- They also give you alternative ways, on how you can customize your meal plan.
This is the whole information about the Keto Diet and how Custom Keto Diet can help you reduce the weight and achieve your target. So, have you tried this
Is Keto Diet healthy? Comment what do you think about this Keto Diet.
- Is the Ketogenic diet good for diabetics?
Yes, it helps in reducing the insulin level
- How does Ketogenic diet work?
Cutting down on carbs and relying on proteins and fats for body energy
- How many carbs to intake in the Keto diet?
Less than 50gms a day
Recommended articles for you:
- 25 benefits of aloe vera for health, skin, and hair
- Best anti-aging homemade facemask for skin
- Upper Body Fat reduce effective exercises.
- 10 secrets of a happy life you should know
- 5 yoga exercise everyone should do every day