All age group ladies have inspired Shilpa Shetty Kundra. Even after turning 47, she still looks like she is in her 20’s. Today let’s see Shilpa Shetty’s fitness and skincare routine. After completing more than 27 years in the Bollywood industry, Shilpa Shetty looks amazing and is one of the most phenomenal actresses. Just like Akshay Kumar in actor, she is one of the fittest actors and among the most beautiful Mamas in B-town.
These days you can see Shilpa judging reality shows, but her charm has always been on top. Shilpa Shetty Kundra is always on the news and media. Her fan list is huge, and everyone admires her for her fashion sense and her fitness regime.
Let’s see what’s there in Shilpa Shetty’s daily routine-
Shilpa’s Skin Care/ Beauty Tips
Shilpa Shetty is just like us when it comes to using skincare products. Since childhood, her mother has told her that the more skincare products you use when you are young, the worse it gets when you age.
- She always removes her makeup at night before sleeping. To remove makeup, she uses natural cleansers like olive oil or coconut oil.
- She takes uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours.
- Regarding her makeup, she focuses on bringing one feature of her face it can be the nose, eyes, lips or forehead. She uses an eyelash curler.
- She tries to minimize the use of soap, instead uses homemade face pack and moisturizer.
- Before going to bed, she pampers her skin with the combination of olive oil, bio-oil and Johnson’s baby oil.
- Along with skincare, it is very necessary to be healthy from the inside. For this, she eats a balanced diet. She also takes deep tissue massage spa on regular basis.
Hair Care Tips
One of the best pieces of advice which Shilpa gives for Hair care is, to keep it as natural as possible.
- She shampoos her hair every two days and keeps on changing her shampoo too.
- For her long and beautiful hair, she follows her grandmother’s advice of soaking almonds, figs and walnuts every night.
- Shilpa does not believe in using a hair straightener, she blowdries her hair every two days.
Shilpa Shetty Fitness Tips
Well, we all know that Shilpa is a fitness and yoga enthusiast. She even has her own Youtube channel and app too. Shilpa makes sure that she does yoga every day atleast for 30 minutes.
Recently, she did a makeover of her vanity van, wherein she has a place for her yoga too.
- Doing yoga every day keeps you healthy and energetic from the inside. It promotes your blood circulation and also your skin problems like acne, blemishes and wrinkles at bay.
- She starts her day with light exercises such as cycling and walking.
- Then according to her stamina, she gradually increases her workout time.
- There are different workout techniques which she follows like Animal flow, conditioning workout, and functional workout.
Her Workout Routine includes-
- Monday and Tuesday- Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation
- Wednesday and Thursday- Strength training
- Friday- HIIT and Cardiovascular exercise.
I joined Yoga to heal myself when I suffered cervical spondylitis, a few years back, and I just got drawn to it. I started practising Ashtanga Yoga and once I tried that, I wanted to learn more about different forms of yoga. So, I did Vinyasa and now I’ve started doing Bihar School of Yoga. But the benefits are the same. All kinds of yoga practices help in strengthening and toning your body – both internally and externally
Let’s sneak peek into Shilpa’s Diet Plan-
Shilpa starts her day with a glass and half of lukewarm water. She has four drops of Noni juice, which give her energy for the entire day.
For breakfast, she takes a bowl of muesli with almonds and fruits or 2 eggs with avocado or whole wheat toast with butter.
Then she goes for milk tea with coconut sugar.
- Chicken or fish dish
- A simple salad with cucumber and carrot
- Brown rice
- Multigrain roti with dal and sabzi.
- 1 tbsp. of ghee
- To beat her sweet craving with a piece of chikki.
- Sandwich with Beetroot, Cucumber and boiled potatoes with chat masala
- Evening tea
- Her dinner starts with either chicken soup or vegetable soup
- Grilled food, sabzi, dal (food with low carbs)
- Mushroom hot-pot rice
So, these are some of the secrets of Shilpa Shetty which make her look flawless and amazing. Not everyone gets a chance to be born with beauty, the same goes for Shilpa. According to her mother, Shilpa was an ugly duckling who grew into an elegant swan. The inspiration is if she can do it, so can you. Just with little discipline and focus, you can be as fit and beautiful as Shilpa.
How did you like Shilpa’s Fitness and Skincare routine?
1. How did Shilpa lose her Post-partum weight?
Shilpa Shetty is a Yoga enthusiast. To lose her Post-Partum weight she included core strength training and conditional workout. In her diet, she avoided carbs, and balanced it with protein and vegetables and fruits.
- Mama June Weight Loss Strategy from Size 24 to Size 4
- Rebel Wilson Weight Loss Journey, Diet, Workout Plan Of 2020
- Skin and Hair Care Routine of Kiara Advani
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Beauty, Workout Lifestyle Secret Revealed
Comments are closed.