Everyone wants good health and long healthy life. But there are many small and important facts about health, which we do not know. Like Did you know that eating a certain type of food can boost your mood? So, just like these, we have brought to you around 50 Amazing facts for better and good health. Believe me, these facts will change your life.
Check out the blog-
50 Health Facts
- Laughing is a good exercise for the heart and it also increases blood flow by 20%.
2. Always be positive and look on the bright side. Being optimistic can help you live longer.
3. When you feel tired, Exercise. It will give you energy.
4. Sitting and Sleeping for long hours can increase your chances of early death.
5. Learning a new language or playing any new musical instrument helps to give your brain a boost.
6. Reading a book, can reduce your stress by up to 68%.
7. Drinking Coffee can reduce the risk of depression.
8. Chewing gum helps to relieve stress, reduce anxiety level and also makes you alert.
9. Yoga helps to lower the stress and boost the cognitive function.
10. Almonds, Arugula and Avocados can improve fertility and also boost the sex drive.
11. The knee is the largest and most complex joint organ in y our body, which makes it easy and most likely to get injured.
12. Being dehydrated reduces your exercise performance.
13. Smell an Apple to prevent Claustrophobia.
14. Walking is nearly as healthy as running.
15. Meditation is better for your mental health than a vacation.
16. Eating more fruit will improve the liver health.
17. Up to 70% middle aged women have a thyroid problem.
18. Women below the age of 50 need twice the amount of iron per day
19. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the healthiest fat on the planet.
20. Sleeping naked can help you burn more calories.
21. Exercising regularly can increase your lifespan as it helps to keep your DNA healthy and young.
22. Stretching is one great exercise. It increases the blood flow to the muscles and also helps to avoid injuries.
23. Consuming water helps the body to maintain its pH balance.
24. Dehydration can lead to Back Pain.
25. Drinking enough water makes you less prone to wrinkles.
26. Massage can help to fade away the scars and is also more beneficial than a body lotion.
27. Meditation helps to slow down the aging process.
28. Dark Chocolates are good for the heart and skin since they contain antioxidants.
29. Keeping cucumber on the roof of your mouth for 1-2 seconds, helps to kill bacteria which causes bad breath.
30. Broccoli is a superfood packed with vitamins A, C and E and also minerals. It is good for the well-being of your body and increasing immunity.
31. Drinking enough water and keeping your body hydrated helps to reduce heart attack by 40%.
32. Indoor air pollution is worse than outdoor pollution.
33. The Blue light of the phone can mess with your Circadian Rhythm.
34. Cardio exercise before breakfast helps to burn more fat.
35. Did you know the nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
36. Left- handed people are more likely to suffer from ADHD.
37. The most active muscles in our body is Eye muscles. It moves more than 100,000 times a day.
38. Nose and Ears will never stop growing.
39. A lack of exercise causes as many deaths as smoking,
40. The only exercise where you should hold your breath is underwater swimming.
41. Having a good relationship with your friends and family, reduces the stress level and also boost the immune system.
42. Smelling Rosemary can helps improve your memory and also increase alertness.
43. Writing and Keeping a journal can make you a happy person.
44. Tea can lower the risk of Heart attack and Type 2 Diabetes.
45. Bathroom doors spread more diseases than toilet flush handle.
46. You use 200 muscles to take a single step forward.
47. Muscles and fat are totally different types of tissue. Muscle cannot turn into fat.
48. Sweating doesn’t help you to lose fat.
49. Our brains shrink with age, but we can help to slow the process.
50. Firm mattresses can wreak havoc on your back.
Bonus Fact- 51:
Did you know that one in every three individuals suffer from a medical condition called Dysphagia? This makes it difficult for them to swallow their medicines and opt for oral medication help to help them ingest their medicines.
So, above are some of the Did you know facts about health. Were you aware of them?
- 13 HYGIENE MISTAKES MOST WOMEN MAKE DAILY
- HOW TO TREAT A STIFF NECK IN 60 SECONDS? – 10 HOME REMEDIES
- 23 BEST FOODS TO INCREASE STAMINA NATURALLY
- WAYS TO REDUCE THIGH FAT IN 7 DAYS AT HOME