Every month a new beauty product is launched to take care of women’s skin and skin issues. But some beauty products are such, which have come again in the picture and were being used since ancient times. One of them is Gua Sha. A new beauty product of 2021- Gua Sha Massage Tool. It is actually a precious stone that is used to treat muscle pain and tension from the body.
Gua Sha helps to give us more energy around our body. The way to use it is quite different, it involves rubbing the skin for so long that it gives you minor bruising, which heals the skin. You might be surprised with its different name, it’s actually a Chinese name, which means scrapping.
So, let’s understand a little more about the best gua sha massage tool how to use it, and benefits-
What is Gua Sha Massage Tool?
Gua Sha is a traditional Chinese method of healing your skin issues. Gua means to press or stroke and Sha refers to redness. According to ancient researchers, the redness which you get after scrubbing your face is very beneficial for your skin. It helps to heal your skin. The gua sha massage tool is actually a flat tool that is made up of precious stones. This precious stone helps in improving blood circulation and makes skin glowing.
7 Amazing Benefits Of Gua Sha Massage Tool
1. Lymphatic Drainage-
A lymph system can cause puffiness in your face with swollen skin, acne, and fatigue. You can have proper lymph circulation with muscle movement or massage and the best way to do this is to use Gua Sha.
2. Removes Cystic Acne-
Many people feel that using Gua Sha on acne will increase it. But this is wrong, instead, Gua Sha helps to reduce the flare-ups, redness, and also the size of acne. It helps to increase blood circulation which removes cystic acne.
3. Fights Acne Scar-
Gua Sha brings fresh blood to your skin. It helps in cell rejuvenation and effectively reduces the visibility of acne.
4. Gua Sha For double chin –
An increase in blood circulation helps to remove the face puffiness and reduce double chin and gives you a natural glow.
5. No more Dark Circles-
Dark circles are caused due to stress and less blood circulation. Gua Sha improves it and results in lesser dark circles.
6. Removes Wrinkles and Fine Lines-
Getting your facial muscles to relax helps remove wrinkles and fine lines and smoothes out the aging signs.
7. Relieves in Neck Pain-
Yes, Gua Sha is very effective, it not only increases the beauty but also helps to keep your health ok. Like, massaging your neck with Gua Sha helps to relieve neck pain.
How To Choose The Best Gua Sha Tool?
Gua Sha comes in various shapes and sizes. You should choose the one which benefits your skin. Following are the ways to choose the best Gua Sha-
1. Based on Materials-
- Rose Quartz: If your main purpose is to remove the aging signs and smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles, then this is the Gua Sha stone for you. It helps to remove fine line and wrinkles and also toxins from the body.
- Black Obsidian: This stone material is made up of very powerful elements like water, fire and earth. It makes your skin feel rejuvenated and is also responsible for strengthening the facial muscles.
- Jade: This material reduces skin puffiness and also promotes lymphatic drainage.
- Amethyst: It is negatively charged, it helps to get rid of negativity and stress by producing negative ions. It tightens the pores and also soothes skin.
2. Based on Shapes-
- Concave shape: It is used for wider area of the body like neck, shoulder and spine.
- Double curved side: This one promotes blood circulation under eyes, cheekbones and cheeks.
- Cleft: Used especially for jaw.
- Teeth edge: This one helps to remove fine lines and wrinkles. It is mainly used in cheeks, forehead and temples.
- Pointed convex edge: This one is beneficial to scoop the brows.
How to use Gua Sha Massage Tool?
Every beauty product is used differently. Let’s see the steps on how to use the Gua Sha tool: –
- Before you start, always make sure that the tool is well cleaned with water and soap.
- For some cooling and soothing effect on your skin, you can even keep the tool in refrigerator for some time.
- Wash your face and apply a serum, moisturizer or any oil on your face. Your face should be slippery so that the stone does not cause any irritation.
- Hold the tool firmly in your hand, the curved part of the tool should be placed on the curved part of your face and the flat part should rest on your face.
- Start at the base of your skin, pull up the skin and start massaging. Do not press to hard as it can damage your skin.
- Now, scrape the tool along your jawline. Going towards your ears.
- With flatter side of the tool, massage your cheeks. Do it in horizontal line.
- The small round on the tool, massage your under eye-area.
- Now, it’s the turn of your forehead. Place the largest curve on your forehead and pull it up towards your hairline.
- After you are done massaging, finish off your other skincare routine.
How to Clean and Store Gua Sha?
It is very necessary to clean your beauty product, as using a dirty one can cause other skin issues like acne, skin breakout, and clogged pores. To ensure your beauty product is cleaned properly, follow these steps-
- Wipe off your Gua Sha tool with a soft towel both before and after use.
- Dip your towel in a soapy water to clean the towel of any bacteria.
- Clean the Gua Sha tool with that towel for deep cleansing.
- Do not dip the stone in hot water as it may damage the stone.
- Dry the stone properly.
- Make sure, stone is not dropped as it can damage the crystals in the stone.
- Keep the stone at dry and safe place.
5 Best Gua Sha Massage Tools Reviews
1. BAIMEI Rose Quartz Massager for Face, Jade Roller & Gua Sha-
This amazing Jade roller-shaped Gua Sha stone made up of Rose Quartz helps to relax muscle tension and lymphatic drainage. It makes your skin look fresh and also reduces facial edema.
2. Rosenice Rose Quartz Gua Sha Facial Tools-
This Gua sha tool was made to improve the well-being of your body. It improves the micro-circulation of your face muscles and makes you less stressed. Best to work on neck, face, backhand, and wrist.
3. Large Gua Sha Heart by in a beauty-
Made up of 100% natural jade precious stone, it helps decrease face puffiness, tightens pores, and lifts the face. It helps boost blood circulation in your face and work on pressure across the face to relieve jaw tension.
4. Stainless Steel Gua Sha Guasha Massage Soft-
A little different massage tool. It is very effective for the treatment of adhesions and any scars given to you by surgery and injury. This soft tissue massage tool reduces muscle soreness and also improves recovery time.
5. Gua Sha Facial Tools Bian Stone-
Bian stone was found millions of years ago. It is very precious and exists around the crater. When rubbed or massaged on the skin, it gives out ultrasonic impulses. It helps to improve muscle circulation, eliminates heat, and removes unnecessary fats from the body.
So, above are some of the ways you can use this new beauty product, the gua sha massage tool. Make sure to keep it clean and then use it.
Have you ever tried using Gua Sha stone?
1. How often to use Gua Sha?
You should use Gua Sha treatment thrice a week for better results. This will help to reduce puffiness and also relax facial muscles.
- How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots With Home Remedies [Overnight]
- 13 DIY Homemade Face Masks For Glowing Skin (Overnight)
- How To Remove Blackheads At Home Permanently
Comments are closed.