Best Facial Hair Removal Home Remedies and Methods:
Table of Contents
Most of the women can’t stand the thought of having visible facial hair. Though the texture and color of facial hair are fine and light respectively, women generally bleach their facial hair for a brighter look. The rate of facial hair growth is different for different women. Many of beauties have higher growth rate than other and then they need to opt other facial hair removal methods such as threading and waxing, but how can we forget that unbearable pain. Above all these methods are not permanent and every time the hair becomes more visible and thicker.
Now, the question arises “Is there any way to remove facial hair which is pain-free and long lasts than these typical ways of hair removal”? Your answer lies in your kitchen.
Let’s unveil some of the best facial hair removal home remedies and long lasting hair removal methods which are way cheaper than that of a laser, waxing, and threading. All, you need is to pick some wonders from your kitchen and use it in the correct manner to get rid of unwanted facial hair without any pain.
1. Papaya and Turmeric Paste
We all know the benefits of papaya when consumed orally, but most of us aren’t aware of the fact that papaya inhibits hair growth. Also, it prevents the hair re-growth.
To maximize the benefit of papaya, you can mix turmeric with it, as turmeric is an excellent natural antibiotic and prevent any your follicle from any allergy that can occur due to hair removal.
How to use:
- Scoop the flesh of papaya and grind it with the help of a spoon.
- Now, add a pinch of turmeric to it and mix it well.
- Apply this mask on your face with your fingers and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process after every 15 days for best results.
See more- How to remove pigmentation on face?
2. Sugar Wax- Best Facial Hair Removal
This is the most classic way to remove hair from the face and body as per a study by Best-home-remedies.com. Not only it removes unwanted hair but also make skin smooth and soft. Sugar wax checks the growth of hair and if used regularly can completely stop the growth of your facial hair.
How to do?
- Place a bowl in a pot full of water and put the bowl on the stove.
- Now two cups of sugar, a four-five tablespoon of lemon juice and mix it well.
- Stir it properly till it turns to a thick paste and begins to bubble and changes it color to amber.
- Now let it cool for a while.
- Sprinkle some powder on your skin and apply the paste using spatula or knife in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Let it sit on your skin one dried, pull within the hair direction.
- Repeat till you get satisfactory results.
See more- Home remedies for hair growth
3. Egg White Mask- Facial Removal
Eggs are loaded with proteins and have several health as well as beauty benefits. It helps you to retain the youthful glow of your skin make it supple and soft. The stickiness of egg white can remove any unwanted hair in just one go.
How to do:
- Separate egg white from the yolk and mix it with sugar and cornstarch.
- Now stir it well to make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and let it dry.
- Once dried, peel it off gently and it will effectively remove all unwanted hair from the face leaving a glowing and smooth skin.
See more- Effective Beauty tips for oily skin
4. Banana and Oats- Quick Method
Oats have several health benefits and banana is loaded with all essential nutrients. It’s best facial hair removal home remedies. Both the ingredients work superbly when it comes to hair removal.
How to do:
- Mash a banana in a bowl and add oatmeal to it.
- Mix it well.
- Now apply the paste on the facial hair.
- Massage this mask for good 10 minutes in a circular motion.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then wash it off.
See more- How to get rid dark lip in a day?
5. Potato and Lentils
Potato and lentils are being used in hair removal techniques since ancient times. It effectively removes hairs without irritating your skin. It is cheaper and convenient way to get rid of stubborn facial hair.
How to do;
- Soak the cup of lentils in water and leave it overnight. Next morning make a paste of it.
- Now, peel of two potatoes and grate them properly.
- Use a sieve to extract potato juice from the mixture.
- Add honey and lemon juice to the potato juice and mix it well
- Mix these ingredients with lentils paste and blend it properly.
- Apply the paste to the unwanted hair and let it dry completely.
- Once it tightens properly scrub its circular motion and ash off your face with warm water.
See more- How to get rid dark feet naturally?
So, these are some quick best facial hair removal home remedies which you can use for your facial hair removal anytime at the comfort of your home. Though there are ample methods like laser hair removal, waxing or threading which are quite effective too.
Lasers are a bit on the costlier side but they have proven to be effective and is a permanent solution to all your hair problems. And moreover, they can be now performed at home without the need for you to go to the salon. With the right choice of devices, one can achieve the desired results in less than no time.
Our Author Recommendation:
I have personally used Sugar wax method, as the ingredients are available easily. You just need Sugar, Lemon, and Water. And it is really very effective, after using it I really felt good and my skin was really smooth.
But please be aware, that you are not allergic to Lemon. Try out this amazing remedy and you will thank us later 😉