Flaxseed or Alsi or Linseed is a fiber crop which is very beneficial for both our hair and health. They are considered as super food for weight loss. But apart from weight loss flaxseed is also used for hair growth. The nutritional value of flaxseed helps to strengthen hair follicles, nourishes scalp and also balances the pH value of the scalp. So, now how to use flaxseed for hair growth?
We all love long, beautiful and healthy hair. Now to achieve it, using chemical filled hair products are not good. Flaxseed is one natural option to get healthy and strong hair. It keeps away all your hair problems like hair loss, hair thinning and dandruff. Check out the ways to see the usage of Flaxseed for hair.
Why Flaxseeds Are Good for Hair?
Before we proceed to, how to use Flaxseed for Hair Growth, let us see what are the nutritional value of Flaxseed-
- Rich in Vitamin E- Vitamin E is a great source for hair growth. Due to its strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory property, it helps to prevent scalp and hair damage.
- Good source of Vitamin B- Deficiency of Vitamin B causes hair fall. Flaxseeds are rich in biotin, riboflavin, niacin and folic acid. They help to keep the vitamin B in level and also strengthen your hair.
- Loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids- Flaxseeds are loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids, it helps to lower the inflammation in the body and prevent hair loss and hair weakness.
- Protein- rich- Protein is the building block of our body. Consuming flaxseeds daily helps you to reach your daily consumption of protein and also strengthen your hair.
6 Benefits of Flaxseeds for Hair
After knowing the above nutritional value of Flaxseeds, let us see how does it benefits our Hair-
1. Promotes Scalp Health-
Flaxseeds are loaded with Vitamin E and Omega-3 Fatty acids. They both help to promote scalp health by reducing the free radicals. Vitamin E helps in the proper flow of blood and makes hair stronger. It also helps to reduce hair fall.
2. Nourish the Scalp-
Flaxseeds helps to provide nourishment to the scalp with its powerhouse of nutrients. It is enriched with selenium, magnesium, copper and vitamin B and all these nutrients helps to reverse the hair damage and nourish the scalp.
3. Removes Brittle Hair-
Flaxseeds help to strengthen the hair follicles and get rid of brittle hair. It prevents hair thinning and hair breakage by increasing hair elasticity. Flaxseeds is also beneficial for curly hair, as it keeps them manageable.
4. Moisturizes the Scalp-
Omega-3 fatty acids found in Flaxseeds helps to moisture hair and scalp. It moisturizes dry hair and keeps them nourished.
5. Balances pH level of the Scalp-
Flaxseeds helps to balance the pH level of the scalp and also the oil production. It helps to grow your hair at faster rate and also keeps them healthy. Flaxseeds soothes the scalp and helps in healthy hair growth.
6. Conditions Hair-
The best thing which we all want for our hair. Flaxseeds help to condition your hair and make it soft, smooth and manageable. It helps to prevent split ends, dryness and frizz in the hair.
Flaxseeds for Hair Growth
- Flaxseed Hair Oil- Flaxseed oil is very good for our hair. It penetrates deep into the hair roots and helps them to nourish and grow healthy hair.
How to use:
- Take 2 tbsp. of Flaxseed oil
- Heat the oil in the pan
- Massage flaxseed oil on your scalp and hair.
- Wrap your hair with hot towel.
- Wait for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- Flaxseed Gel- Flaxseed gel is a natural gel which does not stay in hair and also keeps your hair healthy and strong. One of the best way to use flaxseed for hair growth.
- Take ¼ cup of flaxseeds
- Boil it in the filtered water
- Keep boiling it, until the mixture becomes thick
- Add few drops of lemon juice in it and keep stirring the liquid.
- Your gel is ready, keep it in an airtight container.
- Use this flaxseed gel to style your hair daily.
How to Consume Flaxseeds for Hair Growth?
1. Eat Raw Flax Seeds-
If you do not wish to eat raw flax seeds. You can roast them. Eating 2 tbsp. of Roasted flax seeds daily as a snack will help you get all the nutrients available in it.
2. Sprinkle it over vegetables-
You can also sprinkle the flaxseeds over the cooked vegetables or on salad. This will help you to consume them daily.
3. Flaxseed Powder-
You can grind the flaxseeds into a fine powder, which makes it easy for you to include it in your diet. Make flaxseed powder and keep it in the airtight container.
You can also add flaxseed powder into any smoothie.
4. Flaxseed and Yogurt-
One of the most delicious Flaxseed snack.
- Take 1 cup of yogurt
- Add ½ cup of strawberries and blueberries
- 2 tbsp. of flaxseeds
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- Mix all of it in a bowl and serve.
Some Side Effects
Some common side effects of Flaxseeds are-
- Stomach cramp
- Low blood pressure
- May cause skin irritation
- Increase in estrogen level
So, these are some of the ways in which you can use Flaxseeds for hair growth. Using Flaxseed Hair Mask is good but consuming it is more good for hair growth.
Have you ever tried any flaxseed hair mask?
Rapid Natural Hair Growth
Try Divine Locks and Get Thicker and Beautiful Hair
We always think that the reason our hair is not growing is either because of stress or bad lifestyle, but do you know there is one more reason due to which your hair does not grow and becomes thinner- Lack of Nutrition in Scalp and Hair.
Yes, nutrition plays a very important role in having healthy hair and skin. As you grow, the nutrition starts to deplete from the body which affects your hair. Nutrient deficiency causes hair loss, baldness and split ends. At this, time no matter how many shampoos and conditioners you change, you won’t get healthy and beautiful hair.
Understanding this situation, there was a Lady who did intensive research and found out the Divine Locks Method to rejuvenate your hair and give it a fuller and healthier look.
Now you might be thinking, that home remedies are best for hair health. I agree, but I am also sure that you must have tried all types of hair oil, hair mask, deep conditioning and changed tons of shampoo. Just one question, are you satisfied with your hair look now?
So, why not give Divine Locks a try, after all, many women have benefitted from it. So, let’s understand this method a little more in detail-
There is a point in our scalp, which is called Dermal Papillae and this is responsible for hair loss, thinning and every other hair issue. Now, when we get older this Dermal Papillae gets pinched up and reduces the nutrient flow to the scalp. And now, without nutrients, hair strands get brittle and wispier.
What does Divine Locks do?
Divine Locks is actually a super nutrient, which accelerates the creation of new cells in the skin. After trying the Divine Locks method, the number of new Dermal Papillae cells increase by 200%. It unpinch the Dermal Papillae, which helps to restore the flow of nutrients again.
- In Divine Locks Method, you just need to take two capsules a day and that would provide super nutrients to your hair strands.
- The super nutrient called as Phyllanthus Emblica, which your scalp gets, strengthens your hair and makes it healthy.
- Divine Locks will renew the flow of nutrients to your hair. It revitalizes hair and gives your hair a stunning look.
- No Side-effects of the capsule.
- No GMO’s.
- Can be used by any age group of people.
- Divine Lock Complex is packed with 28 unique super nutrients and the most important ingredient in it is the Seaweed extract.
- Other amazing and helpful ingredients are- Nori Yaki, Wakame, Bladderwrack, Gotu Kola and all these ingredients helps to create wider Dermal Papilla Cells.
The best thing about the Divine Locks Method is, the nutrient it provides to hair. Each nutrient does its work. Some help to reduce hair loss, and some help to thicken your hair. Let’s learn more about it-
- Gotu Kola: It helps to enlarge each Dermal Papilla.
- Grape Seed Extract: It promotes hair growth by 230%.
- Silica: Declines hair breakage by 10.8%.
- Biotin: Leads to 32% new hair growth and 39% less hair shedding.
- Selenium: Antioxidants which helps to eliminate free radicals.
- L- Methionine: Prevents premature hair loss.
- Astaxanthin: Creates more hair follicles.
All the above nutrients work for the betterment of hair texture and you can find all these nutrients in only the Divine Locks Method. So, what are you waiting for, just click on the Buy Now button and get gorgeous, healthy hair?
Don’t worry if you find no result in 180 days, there is a 100% money-back guarantee.
1. Can Flax seeds help to straighten hair?
No, flaxseeds do not help to straighten hair. It helps to strengthen your hair follicles and also promote hair growth.
2. Does Flax seed gel help curly hair?
Yes, Flaxseed gel helps to maintain the curly hair and also keep them defined. It keeps hair soft and smooth.
- 15 DIY HOMEMADE DIY MASKS FOR HAIR GROWTH AND REPAIR
- HOW TO REPAIR DAMAGED HAIR NATURALLY
- EFFECTIVE WAYS TO TREAT, PREVENT, AND REMOVE SPLIT ENDS
- WHAT’S THE BEST NATURAL HAIR OIL FOR GROWTH AND THICKNESS?
- BENEFITS OF HONEY FOR HAIR: DIY HONEY HAIR MASKS
Comments are closed.