Sunshine Blogger Award 2018
Hey all! We want to take this opportunity to thank @Kasia from https://beautyforthebrain.com to nominate us for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
We are really very happy and grateful for this nomination.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
The rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
Kasia from https://beautyforthebrain.com asked us following questions, and we would love to answer them now!
1. Why did you start blogging?
Blogging is something, which connects you to your soul. It gives you a mind to analyze everything and to find beauty and happiness in small things. First I just use to write a diary, which I increased and now started the blog website. We also wanted to give Work from Home opportunity to women’s who don’t find time to go to work.
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
It keeps me busy and as the blog is written by Heart, I can express my feelings by writing about it, I soo enjoy writing. I love to write. And the niche which our blogging website has i.e. Travel, beauty, and lifestyle. I want people to know about my views on them and to lead a Beautiful and healthy life. Blogging keeps me busy in my views, which I soo enjoy.
3. What do you want to get out of blogging? (What are you hoping to accomplish?)
I want to connect with as many people as I can through my blogging. I want my views to reach out to a mass number of people and also want to provide work from home opportunities.
4. When did you start blogging?
When I started working, I had no time for myself. I started writing a diary to connect with connecting to self, I started enjoying writing. Then I wrote on the official website. But was not happy, as I was not able to write on my fav. Topic. Then I and my friend planned to have a blogging website, where I will write and she will help me in promoting it. This resulted in our website with niche travel, beauty Nd lifestyle trabeauli.com
5. What is one of your New Years Resolutions?
To win an award for Blogging.
6. What is your favorite hobby other than blogging?
Reading. I love to read novels, it gives me a way of connection. I also read other bloggers blog to understand them. As every blogger’s blog is their way of representing themselves.
7. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I have a dog breed, Shih Tzu, its name is Buddy.
8. What are three things on your bucket list?
- To visit every Disneyland in the World
- To do all the adventurous sports of the sea, air, and land.
- To make trabeauli.com reach that level, where everyone knows about our blogs
9. What is one of your biggest fears?
To be honest, there is nothing specific that I fear. If I had to choose a fear, since I am a blogger, my fear is not getting thoughts to reach out to people of right now,
10. What is your greatest accomplishment?
To get Google Adsense approved in just 3 hours. Which takes normally days and weeks to get approved.
11. What is your favorite movie genre?
Action and Animated movie. Like Avengers, Thor, Iron Man, Madagascar, Singham, Bang Bang.
My Nominees: –
- Komal Karnani From Zistboon
- Nives Cavrić from TRAVEL OPTICIAN
- Martina Gronowska from MRS GRONO
- Lilly Williams from BLOGMEBEAUTIFUL
- Samo From Travel Contents
- Kalyan Panja From Travtasy
- Preeti Gaur From Scenario of Life
- Madhu Kumari From LevenStylo
- Bernie Sheppard From Your Beauty Gossip
- Pratyush Singla From India Food Blog
- Alyssa Schwarz From Alyssa’s Letters
My questions for the nominees are the following: –
- How you chose your blogs name?
- How you got changed as a person when you become a blogger?
- Your favorite cartoon character?
- Where do you draw inspiration from?
- Which is your favorite blog on your website?
- If you could appear in any magazine for your blog, which one would it be?
- What are your strengths?
- What’s the one essential item you can’t live without?
- What would you do if you didn’t blog?
- What do you do when you need to clear your mind?
- What do you think which sector deserves the highest salary?
Congrats to all the nominees thus far! To my nominees, don’t forget to include a logo on your own. You can find one or make your own as I did. Here are some logos to choose from.
I hope you enjoyed this short nomination post! I’ll see you on Monday!