We all love spotless and beautiful skin. But it is truly said that there is no gain without pain. One really need to work hard, to get that beautiful glow and radiance on the skin. Skin care industry works hard to bring new products for us, one such is the Derma rollers. Yes, derma roller is the new face roller which has surpassed even jade roller in taking care of the skin. We have brought to you Best Derma Rollers in India, which you can easily purchase and use.
Derma rollers helps to enhance blood circulation, and gives you a younger looking, healthy skin. It reduces acne, blemishes and dark spots and also evens out the skin tone.
Check out some more info on Derma Rollers-
What is a Derma Roller?
A derma roller is a skin care tool which comprises of small microneedles. These microneedles help to improve your skin and also tones them. They penetrate inside the skin and puncture them for the better absorption of the moisturizer, serum or oil. Microneedle may hurt in the starting but once you get used to it, you will notice reduction in acne scar and blemishes. Micro needling is an effective way for skin rejuvenation.
Benefits of Using a Derma Roller
- It helps to minimizes the pore size
- Derma roller is effective to remove acne scars, and blemishes
- It reduces fine line and wrinkles.
- Lightens the stretch marks.
- Helps to boost collagen production.
- Stimulates new blood vessels.
- Plumps up the skin.
- Removes old scar and dead skin cells.
How to Use a Derma Roller?
Derma roller is filled with microneedles, therefore, it is very necessary to use them in a proper way to avoid any cuts and scratches. Following are the steps to follow to use Derma roller-
- First sterilize your derma roller by keeping it in hot water for 5 minutes and add 2 drops of Dettol in it.
- Cleanse your skin to remove any impurities.
- Apply oil or serum on your face and massage for 5 minutes until the oil is fully absorbed.
- Stretch your skin and use derma roller on your face.
- Do not apply much pressure on your skin, just roll it very gently.
- Roll it on your skin for 7-8 minutes
- Wash your face again, and then apply the serum or oil on your face to keep it moisturized.
- Clean your derma roller again and store it only when it is completely dried.
9 Best Derma Rollers in India
1. ORA microneedle face & full-body roller kit-
Thinking of buying a derma roller for your full body? Well, search no more ORA microneedle roller kit is everything you can wish for. Made with innovative disc needle technology. This kit comes with six heads. You will have one body head, one face head, one roller hand, one eyes/heads/lips and one stamp head. You will also get a sterilization tray for roller head.
- 6 pieces’ set
- Helps to smoothen out the skin
- Increases blood circulation
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks.
2. Dragontail Derma Roller Kit-
This 0.3mm titanium needle derma roller is perfect to minimize the pore size. It is designed very efficiently and is also very simple to clean. A perfect derma roller kit to buy for beginners. A promising skin care product to remove wrinkles, fine lines and acne scars.
- Made with high quality material
- 0.3mm needle length
- Removes acne scars, wrinkles and fine lines
- Makes skin toned and plumpy
- Availability issue
3. Koi Beauty Professional Titanium-
Using needle made of titanium is best, this Koi Beauty Derma roller is one of the most popular derma roller. It helps to improve the blood circulation, treats acne, scars and also reduces wrinkles. This derma roller helps to stimulate the collagen production and also improve the skin elasticity.
- Reduces fine lines
- Smoothens out acne scars
- Reduces pore size
- Repairs acne, wrinkles and fine lines
- Prevents premature aging.
4. Bronson Professional Derma Roller-
Micro-needling is a way to enhance your skin tone and also remove wrinkles and fine lines. Derma roller by Bronson is a perfect skincare product made of titanium to remove wrinkles, fine lines and acne. It prevents premature ageing and boosts skin elasticity.
- Prevents premature aging
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and acne
- Enhance the skin tone
- Helps in better absorption of skin care products
- Boosts collagen
5. ZGTS 540 Needle Derma Roller-
The best affordable derma roller for the first-timers. Easily available online on Amazon. This derma roller helps to stimulate skin regeneration, it removes wrinkles, acne scars and also stretches marks. Suitable for both men and women, this derma roller gives you spotless and youthful skin.
- Made of titanium needle
- Suitable for both sensitive and delicate skin
- Perfect to remove stretch marks and acne scars
6. Angel Kiss 4 In 1 Derma Roller Micro-needling Kit-
Just like the name, this derma roller kit is a 4-in-1 needling instrument. It consists of two 0.25mm and one 0.3mm. Also, the two 0.25mm attachment contain 300 and 720 needles and one of them contains 1200 needles. This professional derma roller can be used according to your requirement and the needles are made up of stainless steel. Angel Kiss derma roller helps to boost the skin collagen and also improves the skin elasticity.
- Boosts skin collagen
- Improves skin elasticity
- Comes with 3 different heads
7. Stacked Skincare Micro-Roller-
This micro-exfoliating tool has a needle of 0.2mm, it helps to make skin radiant and glowing without harming the texture. The stacked micro roller helps to make skin soft, smooth and brighter. It is one of the most used micro rollers to give your skin perfect care. Suitable for all skin types, it helps to remove wrinkles, fine lines and dark patches.
- Made with 0.2mm stainless steel needles
- Helps to cure uneven texture, dark spots and acne scars
- It removes fine lines and wrinkles
- Makes skin softer and smoother
- Gives you a radiant and glowing skin
- No extra heads
8. Love and Pebble Microneedle Derma Roller Kit-
Want a derma roller which is ideal for whole body and also face. Well, this amazing Love and Pebble Microneedle roller kit is comprised of 4 professional grade. Made with 0.25mm titanium needle, it comes with a storage case and 3 disinfecting cups. It helps to give your skin a glowing and brighter complexion and makes it hydrated and bouncy.
- Contains extra head and a sanitisation cup
- Made with titanium needles
- Gives your skin a brighter complexion
9. Prosper Beauty 5 Piece Derma Roller Kit-
Little expensive but totally worth it, this 5-in-1 derma roller kit comprises of 4 replaceable head along with one derma roller hand. Made up of 0.25mm titanium needle, it comprises of 600 needles on one head which makes it perfect to use on face, under eye, neck and other sensitive part.
- Comes with a storage case
- Can easily work on sensitive area
- 4 replaceable heads
- Titanium needles
How to Pick the Right Derma Roller?
Now, we know about the best Derma rollers available in India and easily found on Amazon. Let’s understand the factors which can affect our buying.
- Needle Size: Derma roller is made up of microneedles. The small the size of the needle, the more it will leave your skin open for the better absorption of the moisturizer. The needle must be 0.25 or 0.3 mm.
- Needle Quantity: There are needles made of Titanium alloy, plastic or steel. Choose either titanium alloy or steel, they last longer. Plastic needles are no good.
- Protective Cover: Derma roller has to be used very effectively. Also, one needs to take proper care of them. Purchase a derma roller which comes in a case, so that after its usage you can put it safely in a case.
- Number of Needles: Derma rollers comes with large needles, which puncture the body part. The larger the roller, more the needles. Larger rollers are used for bigger body parts. Smaller roller with less number of needles are used for sensitive body part.
- Detachable: If you can find a derma roller, whose needle head can be detached, then It is best for you. Because over the time needles lose their sharpness. So, instead of throwing the entire unit, you can just change the needle head.
So, above is the info on the amazing Derma rollers. If you are a beginner, you might feel painful about it as it contains microneedles. But once you get used to it, you will understand how effective it is for the skin. Give this product a try and you will see a great change in your skin.
Which Derma roller would you like to purchase?
1. What should I use after using Derma Roller?
After you have used Derma roller. Applying oil or serum is the best thing, as they are lightweight and gets easily absorbed in the skin.
2. How often to use Derma Roller?
Derma roller should not be used very often. Using it daily may rupture your skin cells. It is recommended to use the Derma roller twice in a week, for effective result.
Comments are closed.