Plan Your Travel In Florida During The Pegasus World Cup
The Gulf stream Park in Florida is going to get many new visitors this coming January for one of the most important events for the horse racing lovers. And that is the Pegasus World Cup. The World cup is one of those events which brings racing lovers from around the world in one place. The same holds for horseracing lovers.
They would make the event a reason to travel to Florida. And if you are also a racing enthusiast, then you also should travel to Florida the coming January and plunge into the joy of watching the race.
Travelling for watching the Pegasus World Cup
Traveling and watching horse race can be combined for double or triple the fun. And you can do this. When you travel this year to Gulfstream Park in Florida, you will watch the mercury rising among the racing fans. Some love the action as they love horses and race.
Some would love it for being able to just watch it. And in this way, you would see people’s excitement and reactions. And you can indulge in the fun the same way.
The Pegasus World Cup
The Pegasus World Cup is the biggest event in horse racing that is being held for the last few years in Florida, and the TVG Network is where you can watch horse races sitting at home.
Here are some of the fascinating facts about the event, which will thrill you even more than you are planning to witness it the coming January:
- Horses for the event qualify through an array of races. The weekend is for the races. 13 races altogether will be played through the weekend. Among them, there will be 4 races on Friday.
- The most important of all the qualifying races will be the Longines Distaff. This is the race t bring out the best fillies and mares who will compete in the final.
- The final championship race will be an 11/8 showdown.
- $16 million is the total prize pool. And this figure naturally tells why this is one of the most prestigious horse races in the history of horse racing.
- Last year the number of people in the gallery were 16000.
- Arrogate was the winner of 2017, and his jockey was California Chrome. Arrogate won in a record making time of 1:46:83. On a showdown of 11/8 miles, it surely was one of the fastest performances. Beyer Speed figure of Arrogate was 119, which was impressive.
- The tote handle on Arrogate was $15.6 million, and this race was one of the most popular among viewers.
If you want to feel the electricity on the Jan of 2019, then now is the time to plan it. Do not be late. You have a lot to plan for both this racing even and also to travel to Florida. And both Florida and Pegasus World Cup offers some great highlights for travel and event loving tourists.