What is The Liebster Award?
According to The Global Aussie, the award’s torchbearer, The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Originally it was given out to blogs with less than 2000 readers but this has slowly been lowered as the reward gained in popularity. The threshold is now only 200 readers or less. However, it’s really an arbitrary number. If you like helping other blogs out, go ahead and do it regardless of its size.
This year (2018), The Liebster Award prize will be a BioLite Camp Stove worth £150!
The Liebster Award 2018 – How Does it Work?
Once you have been nominated for The Liebster Award, you should draft and publish a new post to:
- Announce your nomination and provide an overview of The Liebster Award
- List these rules with a link to the official blog post
- Describe what makes you passionate about blogging
- Introduce, thank, and link back to the blog that nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you. Optionally, you may also write 10 random facts about yourself.
- Create 11 more unique and creative questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 5-11 blogs for The Liebster Award 2018
- Display The Liebster Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
- Share your post with your nominees to inform them of their nomination
- Return to the official blog post and comment a link directly to your published Liebster award – to make it easy for the organizer to read them all and announce the winner
Nominated by The Cloud Traveler for The Liebster Award 2018
They have nominated Trabeauli to The Liebster Award 2018! Hearty congratulations, many thanks for considering us, and keep up the good work!
Trabeauli Nominates The Following Blogs for The Liebster Award 2018
Congratulations to the following fabulous blogs and the people behind these for bringing out their creative best. You deserve it!
The Cloud Traveler Asks The Liebster Award 2018 Nominees
- What inspires you to do what you do?
The urge to travel the world, learn about new culture and to share it with the people.
2. Which foreign language would you like to learn and why?
French, because it really is helpful for the countries where I want to visit.
3. If you were to write a book, what would you write about?
(My Travel Book)
4. If you were given only one superpower (make yourself invisible, the ability to fly, etc.), which one would you choose and why?
To have lifetime free access to Flight.
5. You are on a month-long vacation. What would you pack and why?
Mainly my camera charger, and Travel journal. So that I can share my every small experience and capture the moments.
6. Aisle seat or window?
7. Tea or Coffee?
8. What makes you happy?
To share my experience with my readers, and gaining the appreciation for it.
9. Complete the sentence –
Life is Beautiful
10. What is one life skill that travelers should possess?
To live the moment
11. What’s one advice to bloggers that you would offer?
Just do what makes you Happy.
To the nominated ones: We wish good luck with your travels, blogging journeys, and leave you with a final nudge to ‘Pay it forward’. We look forward to learning from you – let us know when you publish your Liebster post. Spread the love!